Rare Metal Vinyl For Sale!!!

iron666monkey

All pressings are original pressings and all prices include shipping. If you want multiple records let me know and I can work out a better price w/ the shipping. Personal Message me if you're interested. I only accept Paypal payments. Prices are firm so if you don't like what I'm asking then sorry, I can't help ya.

Between The Buried And Me - Colors. Double vinyl. Limited edition website only transparent brown version. This was extremely limited. Both vinyl and cover are mint. - $75.

At The Gates - With Fear I Kiss The Burning Darkness. Sick og pressing on Deaf records. Jacket and sleeve are in ridiculously near mint/mint shape. Vinyl is mint. Good luck finding another one this crisp. - $80

At The Gates - The Red In The Sky Is Ours. Sick og pressing on Deaf records. Jack, sleeve, record are all mint. You'll never find another copy this nice. Guaranteed. - $85

At The Gates - Slaughter Of The Soul. Jacket has upper corner crease and a few other minor creases. Nothing major at all. Still a nice copy by all means. Definitely not a filler copy. og pressing. Mint vinyl and sleeve. Black vinyl. - $40

At The Gates - Purgatory Unleased, Live At Wacken. Double vinyl. Black and green mix vinyl. Limited to 100 copies worldwide on Earache Records. Jack, sleeves, and vinyl are all crisp mint. This album is ridiculously sick. - $60.

I have over 1800 records which I'm starting to sell. I want to see how it goes on here so this is all I'm listing for now just to see how it goes. If there's something you're looking for message me. I probably have it and we can work something out.