Ideas on how to ship ~150 7"s?

in two 75ct boxes via fedex ???

I send hundreds of records in bulk per week, and have never once had a problem with fedex. Do NOT send via USPS. More expensive and they will get destroyed. UPS at least for me tends to be more expensive, and I have recieved damaged stuff from them before. Could be just the drivers where I live, but fedex has always been very good to me.

i have a business fedex acct, it cost's me about 30 bucks to send 150 7's or 75 12's, depending on how they are boxed,

My guess, is that it would be around 50 bucks without an acct, if packed properly.

Really depends on the condition and if it has the picture sleeve or not. Without the sleeve most are not worth much at all. There were so many pressed that they are just not that rare. Especially on the Apple label.

Yea they dont even have sleeves so i didnt think they were worth much. Wasnt planning on getting rid of them anyways but was just wondering.

Thanks!

Are the old Beatles 7"s with the Apple labels worth anything?

I just got a few from my mom's old childhood collection. I know Come Together was in there but I cant remember which other ones.

There is a misprint Come Together on the apple label that you should google. I can't remember specifically but this version wasn't supposed to have Come Together as the A side at all.