April 12th; Moral Crux, teenage teenager (art pics

Pardon my really crappy cut and paste job.

April 12th, Moral Crux, 'I Was A Teenage Teenager'

Back on vinyl for the first time in over 15 years,

1st press of only 136 transluscent blue

131 transluscent red

Comes with huge foldout poster with lyrics on one side, and the poster image below on the other side.

Gimmicky, 3d labels, complete 3d jacket artwork, and 3d glasses.

alternately the vinyl itself can act as 3d lenses as well. I tried it today, and although you look really stupid doing it, and its a bit cumbersome, if you hold the red over your left eye, and the blue over your right, the jacket art pops out in 3d as well.

We only got 500 total jackets and labels for this, so it will be extremely limited. Not on purpose, just kind of underestimated the demand. We're doing a second pressing of 200 in March which is going straight to our distributor and will be the same colors and everything as above

Hopefully this summer we can do some more jackets and labels and do a larger run on black or something..

Pre-orders are over, we had it up for a couple hours a few days ago and it went like hotcakes.

This will be on sale again, and shipping April 1st for folks who didn't pre-order it.

99% of these are already gone via our distributor. We will only have a very small handful of em. Make sure your local store is stocking this! It's available to stores in mid March through all major one stops worldwide via NAIL distribution

We can sell direct to small mom and pops

[image]