cheap distros to canada

I'm fairly new into buying vinyl, made a few orders and noticed shipping rates differed quite a bit.

-deadbrokerekerds is REALLY cheap, something like 4-5$ shipping.

-no idea was a bit more expensive for me, but I didn't mind cause they have alot of stuff available, and the base prices are a bargain.

-total treble, about $10.

You guys know any distros maybe based in canada that are cheaper, or is deadbroke the exception in being so cheap

Ah fuck that dallas green and moneen bullcrap, you couldn't get me ordering that shite if it was free. Their vinyl stock is literally like 3/4 Dallas, might as well name the label 'dallasgreenrecords'. The mockingbird stuff peaks my interest, but then again they are a local band to me, so no need to use distro for them.

Thats fair...Dallas isnt everyones cup of tea. Regardless, maplemusic.com is the store that dine alone uses and they also carry a wide variety of Canadian artists that you may enjoy besides City and Colour. Shipping is usually pretty cheap! and SRC carries all kinds of artists so take a gander over there as well! and i agree...mockingbird is pretty sick.

Deadbroke is legit! This Quiet Army is based out of Canada

my rates aren't too bad either $8.00 for the first item and $2.00 for each additional. Just depends on what you are looking for.

Yeah that sounds pretty good. With no idea I ended up picking 3 out of the 4 lps I wanted, because adding a 4th adds $15 extra to the shipping, which was really surprising. But I guess for the better, because the money I saved is going to the new Joyce Manor :D

Nerd Alert Records is pretty good...

eff that. do not buy from this guy, i have heard a bunch of horror stories about him not sending shit. i did some work for him and he was to trade me store credit and i havent gotten anything. don't do it.

Really? I ordered twice, went through fine, quite fast shipping too... Anyways, it's not like the selection is massive though, so...