V.C. Memphis???

Yo I'm from memphis. I can't say I'm too familiar with many blues clubs unfortunately. There are a bunch downtown on Beale St. but those are probably more touristy. I'll ask around and see if I can find out anything else.

You should definitely make a trip to Goner Records while you're here.

Poplar Lounge, famous from the movie "Huslte and Flow".

downtown is mainly tourist blues and clubs.

Go to Stax records, Goner records,.

Phoa hoa bin, trax, Hueys, for amazing food.

around the cooper young neighborhood all kinds of food places and bars including "the young avenue deli" great music venue, and good place to eat as well.

if you like coffee "otherlands".

Hi-tone cafe on Poplar, usually has shows going on a few nights a week.

hope that helped.

Poplar Lounge, famous from the movie "Huslte and Flow".

downtown is mainly tourist blues and clubs.

Go to Stax records, Goner records,.

Phoa hoa bin, trax, Hueys, for amazing food.

around the cooper young neighborhood all kinds of food places and bars including "the young avenue deli" great music venue, and good place to eat as well.

if you like coffee "otherlands".

Hi-tone cafe on Poplar, usually has shows going on a few nights a week.

hope that helped.

Definitely go to pho hoa bihn if you can. They have an incredible lunch buffet if you like Vietnamese food and tofu. Hi-tone is the best place to see a show and they have really good food too. Monday nights are all you can eat wings for $7.

Shangri-la records is worth checking out too.

And definately check out "Norf Memphus" if you want to kick it with "three six Mafia", Project Pat, Gangsta Boo, Crunchy Black, lord infamous, etc.. Holler at my DAWGZ for me, Ya HEARD?

and you better be strapped.

Project Pat is from Jackson and I have friends who will randomly see him at gas stations and stuff there haha. There is a girl in one of my classes I got to talking to and she was born and raised in Orange Mound and lives on South Parkway :o

And definately check out "Norf Memphus" if you want to kick it with "three six Mafia", Project Pat, Gangsta Boo, Crunchy Black, lord infamous, etc.. Holler at my DAWGZ for me, Ya HEARD?

and you better be strapped.

Three six live in Cordova now haha. Juicy J and Dj Paul used to come in to cats music all the time when I worked there