Anybody down for fantasy basketball?

I tried it the last two years and gave up on it both time. I made it to the all star break last year, this year I drafted the team then never changed the lineup. It's alot to keep up with because of the varying schedules and times they play plus injuries and all that.

That's the big difference between fantasy football and fantasy basketball or baseball. Football you get a whole week to decide your line-up, when it comes to baseball or basketball you're setting your line-up daily and if you don't it, in my opinion it makes it way less fun for people actually playing. The one thing I hate is people who won't set their line-ups. So definitely don't do this if you're not willing to put in the effort.

Hoops is not that bad. There are plenty of off days to make up games when guys sit.

Baseball, on the other hand, is very difficult to manage. You are supposed to use 162 games and there might only be 10 off days the whole year for a team.

I don't want to do hoops though. Not a time/management thing, just don't have any interest in the sport.