props to captainmorgan (kelsey)

aww gee. glad you liked it!

for sure! let me know about new projects...

I will do that. If people like my stuff, I may try to make it in greater quantities. Problem is that I'm swamped with school lately, not to mention that it's really too cold to spray paint right now, so I guess it'll have to wait until it, *ahem*, gets warmer ;)

I will do that. If people like my stuff, I may try to make it in greater quantities. Problem is that I'm swamped with school lately, not to mention that it's really too cold to spray paint right now, so I guess it'll have to wait until it, *ahem*, gets warmer ;)

yea that's great, I've done a bunch of stuff like the Jawbreaker one, for friends for their birthdays and stuff.

i love your stuff...let us know!!

x-acto knife and manilla folders (that's the secret). They're thinner than cardboard so its easier to cut detail into them, and they're still durable enough to spray.

Actually, the Jawbreaker stencil was cut with a box cutter, since there are no craft stores near my apt. But I don't recommend that.

Well when i said cardboard, i didn't mean the tough corrugated stuff that boxes and mailers are made out of. I guess cardstock is the more appropriate term. I'll have to mess around with some myself.

Oh, I figured you meant like cereal boxes or something. Either way, I swear by manilla folders.

Well when i said cardboard, i didn't mean the tough corrugated stuff that boxes and mailers are made out of. I guess cardstock is the more appropriate term. I'll have to mess around with some myself.

Oh, I figured you meant like cereal boxes or something. Either way, I swear by manilla folders.

that really is a serious art you do...i really like it alot....awesome stuff