Solidarity Recordings Update - Joyce Manor + more!

Hey all, hope everyone is well! Im finally settled into the new place, took forever to move, especially the Solidarity end of it. anyways, here are some updates on the happenings over here at the HQ:

SR022 - Run, Forever - The Devil, and the Death, and me 12"/cdthis came out in decemeber, vinyl earlier this month. I love this record, please check it out, i know a ton of you would love it too! The vinyl is almost all gone so jump on it soon! (for fans of old against me, meets the thermals, meets bright eyes, meets some other stuff)

SR024 - The Honor System - Collection CDThis is a cd with single file, 100% synthetic, and the demo 7" all on one disc!

SR025 - Joyce Manor/Big Kids Split 7"this is at the plant right now, should have tests by weeks end. comes out in april, preorders when i know vinyl ships from plant! stay tuned, these tracksa re amazing. JM covers a rad band! :)

SR026 - The Atom Age - Kiss the Ring 7" 2 new tracks, 2 covers from 60s garage rock bands!(the sonics/I've Been Thinking. for fans of rocket from the crypt sorta stuff

and on march 31 im releasing a free sampler "Solidarity Recordings 2011 Opening Day Sampler"!

rad!

thanks

randy