Kevin Devine Fans (Link to Cheap MO86 7"s)

Just received mine yesterday.I bought:

Delusion stages black /300

Delusion stages blue/100

Delusion teenage unity blue /500

Delusion teenage unity blue handmade cover /25!!!

Miracle of 86 render useless split /1000

Songs are soooooo good and seller is solid!!!

Thanks for the heads up dick, only two are left now.

Edit: I'm not actually mad.

Stages on black was up for awhile but I missed it so I emailed the seller and he had a few left so you may try that. Stages on blue was never up for auction I just offered him a bunch for it and he said yes. The handmade cover of teenage unity wasn't up for sale either but like I said I offered him a bunch for blue and he threw that in for me. Super nice guy. We've been emailing eachother talking about Kevin Devine and the early days. Lemme know what happens if not I'll try and rip those songs.

Stages on black was up for awhile but I missed it so I emailed the seller and he had a few left so you may try that. Stages on blue was never up for auction I just offered him a bunch for it and he said yes. The handmade cover of teenage unity wasn't up for sale either but like I said I offered him a bunch for blue and he threw that in for me. Super nice guy. We've been emailing eachother talking about Kevin Devine and the early days. Lemme know what happens if not I'll try and rip those songs.

Thanks I do this a bunch and got some of my best stuff this way. Didn't do it in this situation cuz I don't need these just want and they were cheap.

Haha I paid 100 dollars for 5 records. I love the songs and Kevin and while I over paid for them I feel good because it's going to a label owner that took a chance and lost a ton of money when he put these out. I can't really describe it the way I want to but I have mad props for Seth and the story behind these records. :)