that can be my next tweet!

Guest errolwest

One man mosh pit. MIGHT AS WELL JUMP!

Nooooooo.. What's that song about a big ass man job? Playstation Notwork. Fuckers.

Gonna drink champagne alone tonight and Side Boob to see fireworks and say hey guys.

Bacon, butter, ranch sauce a trailer hitch. Players fuck up, birthday bitch.

Parents are talking about buttholes giving out. well, balance and composure records on the soundtrack to.

Bitches eat your hearts out Osama is a professional wrestler. you do. My life is a sisqo video and.

Guest errolwest

GONNA SING HARVEY DANGER AT KARAOKE. ill hit you too! Come visit me! Thin skin, thick skulls, and it a 2?

Bringing the gaslight, gonna get the smooth stylings of assholes, playing in death, that yet haha!

RT: GO...BWAAAAHHHH I DO SO. Also, my dad gave it a fishbowl . hates turtles! fucks gnargoyles.

Hey everybody, hates turtles! fucks gnargoyles. and free beer. FALSE stoked!

HOLY SHIT I DO SO. Also, my fungal infection has never understand what compels people to me??

Cobra powder in your hair is slowly ruining my experiences with batons in the sisqo look that cannibalism?

Yeah, we would way rather have some help.

I'm not fucking steely dan -drunk girl 4 feet from urinedump singing rob zombie at the living room.

RIP JESUS pg.99-document exactly. there is true. BABY ERROL. BHOLE WEDNESDAY.

'I hope?? because I love that wasn't a shithole like the Bison!'

'Cancel your record player and a few hours mate. Forest V Leeds Sky Sports 1:15pm......'

'Sometimes I put it there, it there, it slide. Unless next to life. And in 'Mask' Ryan Adams?' (sounds like a drunken chinese proverb)

'Woah! If you forgot your avatar now! - Two dragons, one am ecstatic : Nuh uh!'

'New album is almost on twitter! Ugh Camberley, what happens! It's crazy postage for your arses to wave.'