S/S CHEAP! LP's NOT SAME OLD CRAP!

divorceinvitation

Bad news is that I'd like to ask for a $15 minimum due to my pricing...I've made it worth it. All prices are PPD. PM please...do not post on the thread or I'll probably miss it. I'd like to sell all of this shit by Friday morning, but I'd like another book deal and a cat that doesn't have breast cancer (not a joke...wish it was). Just a smaller batch of cheap and good stuff, most of which I have yet to post here....or is brand new to me. Well, there are some stragglers...and I'd say it's worth checking back but I'd also say I have no idea if I'm going to have time to list more.

American Music Club “Engine” – has cutout in upper right corner but is otherwise NM to M- top to bottom $10

Black Cobra “Bestial” on GREY vinyl – MINT - $10

Beth Orton “Comfort of Strangers” LP – SEALED COPY OF HER 2006 LP ON ASTRALWERKS – $10

The Black Heart Procession "Amore Del Tropico" LP sealed $10

Blonde Redhead - first 2 LP's together in one release....s/t....orig - cover is EX- and the vinyl is NM- $15

Cut/Copy "Zonoscope" 2LP gatefold UNPLAYED MINT $12

Dashboard Confessional "A Mark A Mission A Brand A Scar" SEALED ORIG LP $20

Dome "Dome 1" - first orig pressing of solo Wire - dude's LP - NM to M- all around $10

Drain “Pick Up Heaven” on Trance – King Coffee’s solo noise band – orig from 1992 $10

Get Up Kids "Four Minute Mile" on clear vinyl -- rare pressing -- mint unplayed $15

Glass Candy and the Shattered Theatre “Smashed Candy” – SEALED ORIG from 2000 $15

Gone "Let's Get Real Real Gone For A Change" orig on SST - Mint minus all around $10

Grails “Deep Politics” 2LP – MINT UNPLAYED GATEFOLD $15

J Church “Travels in Hypereality” on Panic – Italian import from 1997 – cover is VG++/EX- and the vinyl is NM $10

J Church “Analysis, Yes, Very Nice” – picture disc 10” in NMINT shape $10

Jim O’Rourke “Eureka” LP on Drag City – NM all around $10

Jim O’Rourke “Insignificance” on Drag City – NM all around $10

Les Thugs “I.A.B.F.” LP on Alt Tent. NM all around. $10

Matmos “A Chance to Cut is a Chance to Cure” LP orig on Matador – released in 2001. Cover grades EX++/NM- and the vinyl grades NM. OOP ($10)

Napalm "Combat Boot Camp" 4-song 12" on.....Combat ....NM if not M- all around and still in shrink $7

Orphan – “Aborted At Birth” LP on WHITE VINYL and released by From The Nursery Records. MINT UNPLAYED $7

P.L.F. “Pulverizing Lethal Force” LP on Morbid Reality/Cutthroat Records – MINT-MINUS….Insect Warfare dude’s new band. $10

People/Variables – “Clean Equations” LP on State Capital Records – UNPLAYED MINT $5

Pretty Maids “Future World” – NM - $5

Primal Scream "Come Together" 12" cover is EX- and the vinyl is NM $7

Sanctuary “Refuge Denied” – NM - $5

Serena-Maneesh s/t 2LP orig 2006 pressing - way out of print - NM all around if not M- $15

Sir Richard Bishop “Graviton Polarity Generator” – NEW UNPLAYED $10

Small 23 "True Zero Hook" LP on Alias orig - NM all around $10

Strawberry Alarm Clock “Incense and Peppermints” orig LP on UNI – Stereo – cover is a solid EX no splits or bends and the vinyl is a guaranteed NM $10

Tax Free s/t LP (with John Cale on Electric Viola) - cover is VG++ with extremely faint air-browning (white cover) and the vinyl is NM $10

These Immortal Souls "Get Lost (Don't Lie)" - cutout but cover is EX- and the vinyl is NM $10

Tom Petty s/t SEALED on Shelter (has tiny cutout) $5

Vivian Girls s/t LP – original first pressing – NOT IN THE RED PRESSING – near-mint with insert. $10

Young Galaxy "Shapshifting" on WHITE vinyl - UNPLAYED MINT $10

$5 a pop on the following....

Crust s/t LP - Austin noise rock 90's style on Trance - EX shape

The Cure “Standing on the Beach” – cutout hole but NM all around

Devoid of Faith s/t LP original pressing released in 1995. Fold-over sleeve and lyric insert. Near mint all around.

Disco & The Halfway to Discontent LP on Hut – gatefold – released in 1999 – MINT

The Dipers “How to Plan Successful Parties” LP on Omnibus. NMINT

Doris 3-song “Ride Away” EP 12” – Cover is VG and the vinyl is NM. This is a promo with a letter/one-sheet from the label inside.

Ebola s/t LP on Flat Earth Records. Has all inserts. UK import. Near mint on everything. FREE

Hope for the States “The Lost Riot” 2LP – NEAR MINT to MINT gatefold on Sony 2004

Mount Shasta “Watch Out” – SEALED LP on Skin Graft

Mount Shasta “Put The Creep On” – SEALED LP on Skin Graft

Russian Meatsquats “Let’s Hang Out!” LP – private-label, Northampton PA skate-thrash/skate-rock released in 1986. Still in shrink…with insert. Cover and vinyl are NM.

Shedding "Tear In the Sun" LP on RED vinyl - UNPLAYED NEW

The South – “Chomp” – debut LP by this Floridian (Jacksonville?) screamo/hardcore band - Has lyric and credit insert. First release by Dead Tank Distro. NM to M- for cover and vinyl.

True North “We Speak in Code” LP on No Idea – black vinyl – NM

v/a “Starbage Can / Jalopy Grotto #6 (zine and LP) – features Chokebore, Rollerball, Spurge, Masaya and more…..mint minus for everything…. V/A Amnesia compilation on Ebullition – with Ordination of Aaron, Thumbnail, Wellington, Scout, Silence Equals, Car vs. Driver, and more. Foldout cover. NM shape.