The Disappeared - Bridges LP Up Now!

I've been waiting to announce this for quite a while now and I can officially say, next month we will be bringing you The Disappeared – Bridges. After four years and three EPs The Disappeared bring 11 new songs for their debut full length. Bridges was recorded in the winter of 2010/2011 at Justice Hammer Studios, mastered by Carl Saff, and lacquer mastering by Lucky Lacquers.

[image]

The cover art is taken from a 3' x 6' painting done by Andy Brandmeyer specifically for this record. The painting itself is phenomenal and I think we captured it in the layout extremely well.

The release dates for Bridges are:

CD release date is May 31st

LP release date is June 14th (300 on blue vinyl, matte finish jacket and insert)

Record Release show is June 25th

Enough with the factual stuff... I've been listening to this record twice a day for a month now. It is indeed amazing and the best music to date they have recorded. Is it a punk rock record? Yes. Is it a hardcore record? Yes. Is it a post hardcore record? Yes. It is all of these and more. I'm not really good at writing reviews, so why don't you just go and listen to the opening track. You can listen to "The City of Neighborhoods" on either of the sites below:

http://www.facebook.com/ihatepunkrock

www.stereokiller.com/thedisappeared

And a picture of the test press...

[image]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...