Nick Drake box set to come out on LP (ltd to 2000)

This sounds totally awesome. From my inbox:

On November 6, 2007, UME/Fontana will release an updated version of the legendary Nick Drake box set "Fruit Tree." Originally released in 1979, "Fruit Tree" has been out of print for seven years. In addition to all three of Nick Drake's classic studio albums - Five Leaves Left, Bryter Layter and Pink Moon, this one time only, limited edition pressing (10,000 copies) of "Fruit Tree" includes, on DVD for the first time, the Nick Drake biographical film "A Skin Too Few" and a new 108-page book featuring song by song analysis by producer Joe Boyd, engineer John Wood, arranger Robert Kirby and songwriter/music journalist and friend Robin Frederick. The sleeves feature replicas of the original "Fruit Tree" artwork.

Additionally, a limited quantity of the set (2,000 units) will be available on premium vinyl. This vinyl set, which includes the DVD and book, is also a one-time run only.

The upgraded reissue gives fans old and new the opportunity to buy Nick's three classic studio albums in one set at a decent price and will be a welcome addition for collectors.

https://www.whatrecords.co.uk/items/45706.htm

just bumping this thread to the front page to let everyone know you can buy this box set from 'What Records' in the UK, for £30.00, which is $US60. (unfortunately for me, 30 quid is the equivalent of $AU75 + a ridiculous amount for postage!). they ship internationally, but postage costs are VERY steep. (or that could just be because im from the middle of nowhere lol)