kevin devine 7"s

Just thought I'd share with you the info regarding the 7"s. Spoke with RJ today and here was the statement...

"Still waiting for them to come in from the pressing plant. I'm going to be sending out an e-mail later tonight. I apologize for the delay, I'm doing all I can to keep these moving along"

• 4 weeks later...

Found this on the looney tunes website

Hey Guys,

I know many of you are still looking for your Kevin Devine 45Œs. We have been told buy Kevinfs record company (Academy Fight Song) that we should be receiving the 45Œs very soon. Our deepest apologies for this taking so long. Below is a letter we received from Kevin today regarding the hold up. As soon as we have the 45Œs in stock we will let you know immediately. Again thank you for your patience and stay tuned for some additional Kevin Devine info soon.

Peace,

Karl Jr

Looney Tunes

Dear Looney Tunes Friends,

I hope this finds you well, stretching expectantly at the lip of a dawning summer, ra ra, shish koom ba, etc., etc. It finds me taking the G train to rehearsal and reflecting on my falling in love with Prince, a tiny rescue chihuahua wefre fostering through an antibiotic cycle while he conquers kennel cough and gets well enough to go live with his real family. Itfll be hard to let him leave.

BUT! Therefs business at hand. I wanted to apologize for the delay in getting you your Record Store Day 45Œs for gLuxembourgh and gPart Of The Wholeh via Academy Fight Song Records. The manufacturing has taken WAY longer then we anticipated. We expect to have the 45Œs to Looney Tunes around the first week of July.

Again, we are super sorry for the delay and have not forgotten about you. As always, Ifm appreciative of your support and interest and grateful to those of you who ordered the record and came out to the show.

Finally, Ifll be quiet this summer (mostly), but Ifll have a new record coming in September, so look for more info on another possible Looney Tunes event close to the release date.

Be well,

Kevin

your avatar is one of the best gifs ive ever seen

seriously.. so fucking sick of AFS pooping out awesome releases in the shittiest manner possible.

its gonna be even worse in a year and a half when RJs putting 10 of these on ebay after "finding" them in his back room.