PO: Ash Borer full length 12"

Really? Pesanta is one of the better labels out there that always puts out top notch product. If you take a look at the quality of each release compared to the price you pay, you're getting a good deal (and obviously they aren't making a "killing" in the process). So if they decide to make a few extra bucks off of extra rare pieces they found, so be it. They deserve it.

I didn't say they didn't put out a good record, i'm saying their thinly veiled attempt at getting more money for old records they found is lame as hell and I wouldn't support that even if they personally hand delivered it on a silver platter to my doorway. honesty pays off. 'scalper prevention' doesn't.

I didn't say they didn't put out a good record, i'm saying their thinly veiled attempt at getting more money for old records they found is lame as hell and I wouldn't support that even if they personally hand delivered it on a silver platter to my doorway. honesty pays off. 'scalper prevention' doesn't.

I don't think you comprehended my post that well. I didn't say that you said they put out bad records.

I'm saying, if he sells some old, rare product at higher prices, so be it. There's nothing "dishonest" about it. The money ends up going back into the label anyway so who cares. I see no problem with small labels selling rare items they find at a premium price from time to time. Anyways, if you don't like it, don't buy it and move on.