WTB: Dashboard, SA, The Wonder Years

Hey all, I'm looking to get

12"

Dashboard Confessional - A mark, a mission, a brand, a scar

The Wonder Years- The Upsides (Any color)

7"

Say anything - Alive with the glory of love

Say anything - Wow, I can get sexual too

I also have the 4 different variants of NFG's Listen to your friends for sale or trade for any of the vinyl above^^

I understand that I can get a couple of these on amazon/hot topic/other places for cheap but I like to check out the scene on here first. I'm not really looking to unload on anything, but I'd be happy to check to see what people were looking for in prices, maybe we can make a deal! If anybody is looking to help me out, send me over a pm!

I know I didn't get these in yet, but we can discuss deals until they come in(;
I'll trade you for the new Blink 182 album on vinyl that doesn't even have a title or a release date yet. But i should have it by Chrismas time - so just send me the S/T when you receive it and i'll do the same.

worry about your own blink stuff that isn't selling ;) ^

So I just talked on the phone to the guy and he was like "Yeah sure let me grab them for you" and then he proceeded to ask his co-worker where they went, and then he said "apparently somebody just came in and bought 3 of them"... hopefully he's somebody on the board 0_o but who knows...

Sorry guys, I wouldn't have put it on ebay if I had known they wouldn't be there today...