Need help pricing my Format/fun. collection.

I'm looking to sell my collection of Format and fun. albums soon. I am really new to anything other then purchasing new vinyl and need help on pricing. Any suggestion, info, or help would be greatly appreciated. I have:

The Format: Snail EP white

fun.: Aim & Ignite splatter

fun.: At least I'm Not (as sad as I used to be) Single 7" and CD

I also have a fun. poster that is printed on canvas that I got at one of their first shows. (i know it's not vinyl but thought tis thread could attract someone that may know if it's worth anything.)

Didn't see that you were new when you first posted this...here's what I've found through the board for pricing:

BEST: ebay. Check current listings, but also check the "completed listings" section on the side. Sometimes there might not be much info, but that's how you can see what the record is actually selling for, and they're all recent.

Also check popsike.com and collectorsfrenzy.com. Just make sure you rank the results according to the most recent so you don't price a record based on a sale 5 years ago. These aren't as good b/c I've actually seen that at least popsike has been wrong before, and they only log listings sporadically.

As a last resort with no other options, post here, like you did. Or use search in the sell/trade section to look up your album, and see what people are buying/selling for on here.

Hope that helps.