FAR - "At Night We Live" special editions

Really, are you sure? The Walter Schreifels album was released before the Far LP came out, so I guess the Walter Schreifels LP was shipped before the Far LP....

I really apologize for that. Unfortunately we don't get any extra jackets.

We don't ship any vinyl LP orders before taking the vinyl out of the jacket for more than a year now.

We really try our best.

I know...We sorted this one out already...:)....I wish there were extra sleeves, since I cannot afford to buy another copy of the record.

But the FAR LP (May 2010) was released before the Walter LP (January 2011)... ;)

So everything's ok. I still need to pick up the Dear Lions 10".

Oh, so you are actually talking about the Walking Concert LP, not Walter Schreifels solo album.... holy cow, you ordered this record from us and we didn't take the record out of the jacket before shipping it?? That's weird. As mentioned, we always do that.... I remember taking out all the LPs and 7"es. It actually took me a couple of hours, haha! So this must have happened by accident! So sorry.

Hi, I am not against anyone's opinion here, I can understand it might be a bit too expensive for people in the US, but I have the very same problem when I buy records in the US. The shipping to Europe is crazy sometimes. I just like to say that I think the Arctic version of this vinyl is awesome.

This is a great vinyl version to have in your collection. When these came out last year, I bought all 3 versions of this vinyl, and bought the special CD in cigar box release as well.

- 100 on orange vinyl: OUT OF PRINT!

- 225 on blue-black vinyl: OUT OF PRINT!

- 200 on silver vinyl: only a few copies left it seems...

I also have the US pressing, the double vinyl, but the the German version is just great, and the CD that comes with it has some great bonus tracks on there as well. On the Vagrant website is says that the US double vinyl is out of stock..

Arctic Rodeo Recordings has some great releases, and 24 euros is not expensive for the package that you will receive. I prefer the shirt that came with this release to the official Far shirt as well.

I will buy the regular CD version as well soon, I noticed I don't have that one yet.

24 euros might be a lot now, but when they are all out, they might get really expensive in the future on ebay. I already saw one for 50 US dollars on there. :o