Music Blog/Magazine/Radio Station List

Just wondering if anyone knows of, or if this board has already compiled, a decent list of music blogs/magazines/radio shows that will review and/or play (for the radio stations) any music that gets sent to them.

I've started to make a list, kinda organized by what genres they focus on - but if it's already been done then that would be rad. If not, let's make one - whaddya say?

Sounds like you just volunteered yourself to do it!

John-Michael Bond, Juan Diniz and I all run The 1st Five. We're a e-zine/website/blog/whatchacallsit that writes about any genre we happen to be a fan of, which turns out to be a lot. Our contact information can be found on the website

www.the1stfive.com

Email: [email protected]

Mailing address:

Patrick McEachnie

23 Pollard Crescent

Ajax, Ontario, Canada

L1T 3N8

Sounds like you just volunteered yourself to do it!

Ok! I'm down, I feel it's a pretty useful tool and there's a lot of people on here running small labels that I feel could benefit from it, and a lot of folks who do music blogs/radio stations/review for magazines etc. could use some fresh material as well!

So that's one, I'm going to work on the list that I have and post it up here soon - anyone else??

I do a little site called Basic Text (http://writinginbasic.co.uk which has news/reviews/interviews/sessions/podcasts etc I try to keep the news updated as much as possible but struggle to find time to do other bits so I'm always looking for contributors!

I'm trying to get back into doing the sessions, I'm trying to focus on local bands but will happily do one with touring bands if they pass by the area (like the Into It. Over It. and Grown Ups one).

I do a punk rock podcast. Episodes are 30 minutes long and a new one goes up once a week. My show streams on facebook, podomatic, punk radio cast, pmpd blog, my site and itunes. My subscribers are all over the world. I play classic punk, brand new stuff, rare, vinyl only, demos, bands from anywhere in the world and a "Cover Song of The Week".

If it's good, I will play it without hesitation.

www.needledropradio.com

facebook

itunes

email: [email protected]

Mailing address

Needle Drop Radio

PO Box 4654

Fontana, CA92336

USA

good idea compiling a list!