EPL Fantasy League 2011-2012

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made dzeko my captain, pissed he didn't play. I wish Tevez would injure himself and never play again. Got knocked down to 3rd. :(

Dude you need to get on the BBC website and look at probable starting teams etc. Dzeko played two full international games in the last week, Aguero played about half an hour and i don't think Tevez played any so those two started.

where at on the bbc website? i really need something like that to help me know about games played and if possible injuries. people not playing is hurting me each and every week.

thanks in advance for any help.

day before the game have a look at the preview, it'll have info on ongoing injuries etc

dag gum it, i knew i should have done some research this week. Rooney isn't playing and he is my captain.

Nothing you could have done about it, man. They only announced it a couple of hours before the game started. I don't think it'll be an injury though, they have a european game mid-week so he's probably being rested for it.

• 3 weeks later...

interesting game this week concerning fantasy. since some of the better fantasy players are on Man City and Man U, is anyone out there going to stick with your normal line up or choose one or two guys to go with. Normally I start 5 players from these two teams so I've got some thinking too do.

Aguero is back so i've bought him in to replace Dzeko as he's playing like shit and hasn't scored for six weeks. Rooney still there too with Van Persie.

My only tough decision is whether to put RVP as captain as i can't imagine Aguero or Rooney scoring a lot of goals if this match if it's a stalemate. Fuck, i'll have a beer and think about it tonight!