Lights At Sea + Deadhorse On Sale!

[image]

I always love when people suggest new music to me, and so I figured that I would take a leap of faith and assume that there are more than people who are looking to score Blink 182 variants on this messageboard who might appreciate something of this nature.

On my label's website, I have opted to start running pretty frequent sales on titles as well as pairing certain records together that might appeal to a certain fan base at a discounted price. Each record retails at $12.99 and I'm selling them packaged together for a meager $19.99!!! That's a 25% savings, yo!

The object here is for a music community (you remember those, right?!), so my goal is to hopefully show you new music that totally rules. It'll be slow going, for sure, but let me know your thoughts.

First up are a couple of INCREDIBLE post-rock records. As similar as they are polar opposite, I could imagine that these two records would look nice in the collection of anyone who enjoys Isis, Caspian, Red Sparowes, Balmorhea, or Irepress.

To make it even a bit easier, I've created some rudimentary flash players that sample one of my favorite tracks off of each album on the page as well. Please go listen and enjoy!

http://www.mindovermatterrecords.com/LASDH_Sale.html

Awesome deal dude! Those are both fantastic bands, I don't know why I've been dragging my feet on picking up the lights at sea lp, but I'm definitely into what you're doing! If I didn't already own 2 variants of the deadhorse album I'd be all over this! Lookin forward to your further sales like this!

I plan on running sales on my individual releases periodically as well - right now I have Evergreen Terrace's "Burned Alive By Time" on SUPER sale - there's only a handful of those left, and I'd like to clear off space in my Expedit for a future release. I may very well run a LAS sale soon.

However, if you scoop up a copy sooner rather than later, I have copies of LAS' "demo" CD that I'm throwing in for free with each order and those are OOP.

...and thank you for the kind words. :-)