WTB: Millencolin vinyl

haribo

• 1 month later...

I think you can get Machine 15 on ebay and you should just search on musicstack and also ebay.de (german ebay).

here is my Millencolin collection (i see that I forgot to include my Skauch 7" copy): http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=211651608892305&set=a.208326782558121.50623.115469711843829&type=3&theater

I think you can get Machine 15 on ebay and you should just search on musicstack and also ebay.de (german ebay).

here is my Millencolin collection (i see that I forgot to include my Skauch 7" copy): http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=211651608892305&set=a.208326782558121.50623.115469711843829&type=3&theater

in the U.S. epitaph online store you can still pick up "For Monkeys"...i'm not sure about the rest of their sites...if nothing else you could shoot them an e-mail inquiring about purchasing the "For Monkeys" record from epitaph

http://www.kingsroadmerch.com/epitaph-records/view/?id=359&cid=19

in the U.S. epitaph online store you can still pick up "For Monkeys"...i'm not sure about the rest of their sites...if nothing else you could shoot them an e-mail inquiring about purchasing the "For Monkeys" record from epitaph

http://www.kingsroadmerch.com/epitaph-records/view/?id=359&cid=19

Thanks, guys. Paal, that's an amazing collection, really jealous, how did you get all that... If you ever decide to sell (but you shouldn't :)

I know Machine 15 can be found on ebay, most of the times it's too expensive and shipping from non EU countries to me is a bitch. I check global ebay frequently...

That's why I'd prefer to have some sort of deal where I get at least two or three records at once. I actually have one offer, I paused it cause I don't have the money atm. Thanks for the link birdwell (grrr, that Kingsroad is a bitch with shipping too:)

edit: they have a lot of stuff in stock at Kingsroad I see... I might pick up that For Monkeys

Thanks, guys. Paal, that's an amazing collection, really jealous, how did you get all that... If you ever decide to sell (but you shouldn't :)

I know Machine 15 can be found on ebay, most of the times it's too expensive and shipping from non EU countries to me is a bitch. I check global ebay frequently...

That's why I'd prefer to have some sort of deal where I get at least two or three records at once. I actually have one offer, I paused it cause I don't have the money atm. Thanks for the link birdwell (grrr, that Kingsroad is a bitch with shipping too:)

edit: they have a lot of stuff in stock at Kingsroad I see... I might pick up that For Monkeys

Thanks! I got all of those by isoltaing myself and search ebay like a maniac! Haha, that is not totally true, but it does take a lot of time finding all of those. Especially if you don't want to pay more than let's say $15 for a record like me.

Btw,I also don't have a Machine 15 LP, overpriced everywhere and not that good as the old records! I hope that they will go back to their old sound when recording a new album!

Good luck with building up your collection! And remember, it takes time to get them all, just be patient and you'll find them all for a good price...

Cool, I guess you really like Millencolin too. I'd be willing to pay 20 bucks tops, 25 for a record I really want when it's oop.

The next thing might be that For Monkeys (11 bucks) on Kingsroad... I only have Home From Home and Pennybridge and Kingwood pending, hopefully they come around cause the shop must get them first. I have most of their cd's though, one or two ep's missing, and the original Tiny Tunes

If you find something nice link it to me please, pm or here

Cheers