I'm moving (roommate rant pt. 2)

So, if anyone remember the other day, I posted about all the shit me and my girlfriend were going through with our current roommates. Heres what has happened since then.

The day after, we told them we werent giving them any more money and we were moving out as soon as possible. Then they asked what about the electric and cable bills. We told them to take it out of what they owe us for cleaning up after them and their dog. So, we come home later that night to find the computer and cable box taken out of the living room. They avoided us since that night.

Thursday, we called an apartment locator to help us find a place we could afford and get into. We had the meeting with them today. They took us to an amazing place that gave us a great deal. This month is free, with rent only being about 700 a month, plus 20 for electric. Renters insurance is included in the 700. We are moving in on Monday, so tonight and tomorrow we have to pack our shit.

I'm pretty stoked. The thing that sucks is, we dont have a computer yet, so we wont have internet for a while. I'm gonna miss this place. I guess i should enjoy it for the next couple of days.

EDIT: I forgot the best part. with the move-in special, it only cost us 35 bucks to move in.