Have a Nice Life - Deathconciousness (Repress)

[image]

Now that it's official, I figured I'd make a new thread.

Just got an email from The Enemies List

It's been 2 years since Deathconsciousness was available in any physical format. Due to an insane amount of popular demand, we're bringing it back - the only repress in the history of ENEMIES LIST.

As a label, we don't really do represses. We'd rather focus our energies on new stuff.

However - demand for more copies of the HAVE A NICE LIFE debut "Deathconsciousness" has literally been overwhelming. Copies of the vinyl are literally being sold for hundreds of dollars. That means that people who want to have physical copies of the stuff we make are paying way, way too much, and that's something we just don't feel right about.

So. For the first time in years, "Deathconsciousness" will be available on vinyl. Pre-orders will go up tomorrow evening (September 28th). 500 copies are being printed. If these sell out, we'll press a few hundred on CD and just try to keep them in stock. Check out www.enemieslist.net

tomorrow for the latest information.

Thank you so much to everyone who has supported both HAVE A NICE LIFE and ENEMIES LIST over the years. We are more successful, and have reached more people, than we ever thought possible. That's an incredible thing.

Let's Kill Music,

THE ENEMIES LIST

• 2 months later...