looking for some kind of like spitting stuff

chunkrock

Hey I'm really looking for kind of like spitting vinyl or rare cd's or posters or shirts or anything really.

What I have for vinyl is: the split with Lemuria, old moon in the arms of the new, nothing makes sense without it, in the red and thrill of the hunt.

If anyone has anything they'd wanna sell or trade for let me know.

I know if you go to insound.com they may still have copies of the 7" they put out on Grand Theft Autumn left. As far as their splits with Rose of Sharon and City on Film,good luck finding those.You just have to keep your eyes peeled for them.

I have a couple of cd's you don't have. The self titled that is out of print, "You Secretly Want Me Dead", The post-parlo split w/Jeff London and a tour only cd that Ben was selling on one of his last tours.The only thing I really don't have is the insound tour support cd.

If you don't mind burned cd's, I wouldn't mind burning them and sending them to you. message me if you want with your address and I will get those to you this weekend.

I know if you go to insound.com they may still have copies of the 7" they put out on Grand Theft Autumn left. As far as their splits with Rose of Sharon and City on Film,good luck finding those.You just have to keep your eyes peeled for them.

I have a couple of cd's you don't have. The self titled that is out of print, "You Secretly Want Me Dead", The post-parlo split w/Jeff London and a tour only cd that Ben was selling on one of his last tours.The only thing I really don't have is the insound tour support cd.

If you don't mind burned cd's, I wouldn't mind burning them and sending them to you. message me if you want with your address and I will get those to you this weekend.

Thanks a lot for the offer I already have those cd's downloaded though (except maybe the tour cd that he was selling on his last tour I'm not sure which one that is, but I probably have it)