Bring me the Horizon LPs

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw these at my local record store today, I didn't know they were getting pressed, so I instantly laughed my ass off and walked away. Fucking stupid.

I know, I cant believe they press music that I dont think is good on vinyl. How dare they.

The majority of the kids that are into this band and bands alike just have no desire to buy records. They'd rather get the shirts hot topic designs, and save up their money so mom can take them to go see them at warped tour and possibly get them to sign things. I just wouldn't think BMTH would have the fanbase that would want their music pressed on vinyl.

Saw these at my local record store today, I didn't know they were getting pressed, so I instantly laughed my ass off and walked away. Fucking stupid.

I know, I cant believe they press music that I dont think is good on vinyl. How dare they.

The majority of the kids that are into this band and bands alike just have no desire to buy records. They'd rather get the shirts hot topic designs, and save up their money so mom can take them to go see them at warped tour and possibly get them to sign things. I just wouldn't think BMTH would have the fanbase that would want their music pressed on vinyl.

Generally, very true. This is one of a very few bands of this genre who might be able to sell a few albums on vinyl. The only other band I can think of that can sell vinyl is The Devil Wears Prada.

Generally, very true. This is one of a very few bands of this genre who might be able to sell a few albums on vinyl. The only other band I can think of that can sell vinyl is The Devil Wears Prada.

Thank you for saying it so I dirt have to. xDD Seriously. There's a ton of stuff that I hate that's been pressed on vinyl, but I don't bitch about it. It surprises me that they pressed it, but I can see a logic in it. They do have some older, not thirteen year old fans, contrary to popular belief. But Travis has a point. Any hardcore or metalcore records I have are TDWP. And I'm selling two of the three. I just don't see a point in pressing Bring me the Horizon or Asking Alexandria on vinyl (though if they pressed Stand Up and Scream, I'd buy it, but not their new pile of shit they call an album). But my Hawthorne Heights and Underoath vinyl, hell yeah. Love it. But I think things like Circa and TBS and Manchester Orchestra are beautiful on vinyl. Metalcore is just... metalcore. I think Epitaph just wanted to try to get in on the market. I can honestly see a reason to press There Is a Hell, and even though I don't like it a lot, Suicide Season. But I don't think Count Your Blessings fits. But hey. It happened.

Thank you for saying it so I dirt have to. xDD Seriously. There's a ton of stuff that I hate that's been pressed on vinyl, but I don't bitch about it. It surprises me that they pressed it, but I can see a logic in it. They do have some older, not thirteen year old fans, contrary to popular belief. But Travis has a point. Any hardcore or metalcore records I have are TDWP. And I'm selling two of the three. I just don't see a point in pressing Bring me the Horizon or Asking Alexandria on vinyl (though if they pressed Stand Up and Scream, I'd buy it, but not their new pile of shit they call an album). But my Hawthorne Heights and Underoath vinyl, hell yeah. Love it. But I think things like Circa and TBS and Manchester Orchestra are beautiful on vinyl. Metalcore is just... metalcore. I think Epitaph just wanted to try to get in on the market. I can honestly see a reason to press There Is a Hell, and even though I don't like it a lot, Suicide Season. But I don't think Count Your Blessings fits. But hey. It happened.

Yea most metalcore/screamo or whatever bands couldnt sell any vinyl. That customer just doesnt give a shit about the format.

I wouldnt hold my breathe for that Asking Alexandria album on vinyl haha. Funny how that band came out as this screamo band with swooping haircuts and neon Tshirts then like a year later on their second album they all wear black and leather and look like they are trying out for Guns N Roses or something.

Epitaph didnt press the BMTH LPs tho, some label that EMI distros pressed them all. Forget the name of the label. Its some label that is basically just licensing all kinds of different stuff for vinyl releases.

Yea most metalcore/screamo or whatever bands couldnt sell any vinyl. That customer just doesnt give a shit about the format.

I wouldnt hold my breathe for that Asking Alexandria album on vinyl haha. Funny how that band came out as this screamo band with swooping haircuts and neon Tshirts then like a year later on their second album they all wear black and leather and look like they are trying out for Guns N Roses or something.

Epitaph didnt press the BMTH LPs tho, some label that EMI distros pressed them all. Forget the name of the label. Its some label that is basically just licensing all kinds of different stuff for vinyl releases.