WTB: CIRCA SURVIVE ON LETTING GO (ALL VARIANTS)

angie4life14

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just checked, they don't have it. I didn't think they did. But if I remember correctly, Circa's webstore has some. I'll check and get back to you. I have it, but I'm not selling or trading any of my Circa. I have every variant or all the album and it was a bitch to get cuz I just started collecting. Lmfao.

EDIT: Nope. Sold out. Last time I checked, they had a few. Sorry!

I just checked, they don't have it. I didn't think they did. But if I remember correctly, Circa's webstore has some. I'll check and get back to you. I have it, but I'm not selling or trading any of my Circa. I have every variant or all the album and it was a bitch to get cuz I just started collecting. Lmfao.

Thanks for the help...I checked their store, too and they're out. My fault for delaying on it!

At one point I did have all of their discography, but then I had to sell to pay for rent. Luckily, I kept the hardest to find and now just need a couple to finish it off.

I hate that I keep on "forgetting" I love Circa so much...damn all the new music I keep on trying out and hating and wasting my time. :\

Thanks for the help...I checked their store, too and they're out. My fault for delaying on it!

At one point I did have all of their discography, but then I had to sell to pay for rent. Luckily, I kept the hardest to find and now just need a couple to finish it off.

I hate that I keep on "forgetting" I love Circa so much...damn all the new music I keep on trying out and hating and wasting my time. :\

I can never forget how much I love Circa. Haha. The Juturna variants are definitely the hardest to find and the most expensive. You should have a problem with the /300 OLG. The /750 can be hard and kinda expensive, too. Good lucky though!

That's what I mean by "forget"...I don't really. I just get distracted.

I already have them...was first in line for all the releases actually. Just let go of "On Letting Go" (pun intended...) because it was my least favorite, but I need them back now.

Thanks!

I can never forget how much I love Circa. Haha. The Juturna variants are definitely the hardest to find and the most expensive. You should have a problem with the /300 OLG. The /750 can be hard and kinda expensive, too. Good lucky though!

That's what I mean by "forget"...I don't really. I just get distracted.

I already have them...was first in line for all the releases actually. Just let go of "On Letting Go" (pun intended...) because it was my least favorite, but I need them back now.

Thanks!