Trade records for screenprinting?

numanoid

I print shirts and posters, and I was thinking about offering up a trade for bands or labels. Since bands are always broke, I figure maybe you wouldn't mind getting rid of records for tour merch... trading your records for shirts or posters. I would like to eventually build up enough stock for a store, but mostly I'm interested in stuff for my own collection. What do you guys think? Trade would probably be for half of the job, I would like enough cash to cover the cost of materials. I gotta work out the details.

FYI, I work at an award winning shop, specializing in jumbo printing up to 17.5x24". We use discharge almost exclusively, and water based inks by request. And we can do up to ten colors. Of course, we can do easy one and two color jobs as well, which is what I'm assuming most people will want.

Not sure how to work it out yet, just wanna if there's any interest first. I'll probably come up with a value on your records, offer up a trade and do cash for any remaining balance.

Of course we can also do it the old fashioned way if anyone is interested. Hit me up for prices!

Eric

[email protected]