FS: Slapstick 7"s

xchriszx

Trying to save some money for the baby I am having in 7 weeks and to put out more records.

PM or email me (chriszibutis AT gmail.com) offers.

Slapstick - Superhero EP - RED vinyl w/ Superhero cover

Slapstick - Superhero EP - RED vinyl w/ Superhero cover

Slapstick - Superhero EP - RED vinyl w/ Kids Boxing glued pocket cover - Dyslexic Records

Slapstick - Crooked - BLACK - Glossy pocket cover (bottom left cover is bent)

Slapstick - Crooked - BLACK - Paper foldover cover (back of cover is different than copy above)

i'm looking for this specific copy of the superhero 7":

[image]

as you can see, there's no "Superhero E.P." written on the bottom left corner of the front cover. if any of the copies you have are like that, let me know!

-dan

Dan, this is the e-mail of the guy I sold this to, see if he still has it/wants to sell it

[email protected]

also i'll look on my old computer to see if i have a better quality picture of this.

Id really like a copy with the superhero cover on red as i believe that was the first press(i think), but not willing to pay much. I have a copy of the cover with the kids boxing on black, but id have to check if it says superhero ep or not. It is possible i acquired a extra copy from my friend when he gave up some records to me. Ill check and let u know tomorrow.