WANTED: PAINT IT BLACK CVA or Paradise

eddieruckus

yeah my brother did a search and found one from some small record shop in california, but he got the last copy, Im sure they arent entirely hard to find, but Im not having much luck, I missed it when VC put em up, and interpunk held my order for about a week before telling me it was gone,

Jade Tree did not, I actually did a google search and found one from some small distro in PA, my brother actually got a copy of Paradise from them, which is crazy to me, he actually told me they had CVA after he bought the paradise, but a site called insound.com had a copy in stock, I dont know if they still have it, but its worth a shot

i went to that big deal tour. PIB/TLO/Shooks... i should invest in a couple of them, but i HATE jade tree's shipping costs.... talk about anal rape with soap in the eyes!

This really made me laugh. I imagine anal rape would be unpleasant enough on a standalone basis, but the whole soap-in-the-eyes thing would really take it to the next level of suck.