Rare Hardcore Punk Alt records for sale!

dkusa

Opened a small store spot on my business website since I am selling off much of my collection. About 4000 records will be sold over time. Some stuff I will be keeping, others like whats on the list are ready for immediate sale. Prices are firm for the most part. I may be willing to haggle slightly, very slightly. No trades unless you have a

Gibson Standard double cut with HSC or

Gibson RD reissue w/hsc or

Boss Br1600cd 80gb or

Tascam neos24 track or

TDI Kriss Super V

MSAR XM17 E4

Springfield Full rail Op either standard or trp

Thanks! Follow the link below for the list which is growing weekly

http://derespinaknives.com/rare_record_shop

There are some sweat-worthy records in there. Some seem to be slightly above regular prices, but still within the normal range. I might be motivated if they were $30 instead of $60, for example. Or $70 instead of $100. "the economy, man."

I am looking for playing copies of a lot of the Japanese stuff. I am not concerned about ring wear or creases as long as the records play well. Basically, the cheapskate version of collecting. Haha!

More just added. Thanks but prices are what they are. I spend a lot of time researching prices and as you know via auction sites. A rare record can go from anywhere from $1 to $1000 depending on who's looking at the right time and how badly they want that record. I try and fall in between leaning to the high end based on factors like the records scarcity. Any increases in value over the last 5 years. How many times the record has been for sale on line if at all. Etc....

I am flexible only with certain records and for bulk orders, although not very flexible. Selling off half of my life here and it's bee a long time collecting, show going, merch buying, etc...

That's worth more to me then what ask for price wise but life forces you to let go of things sometimes.

Thanks

R

• 3 weeks later...