PO: Austrian Death Machine - Jingle All The Way 7"

We are very excited to announce pre-orders for Austrian Death Machines new Christmas 7" "Jingle All The Way". This is limited to 500 and we have 250.

[image]

Side A:

I'm Not A Pervert

Its Turbo Time

Side B:

Who Told You You Could Eat My Cookies?

http://www.blkmarketmerch.com/collection....dition-vinyl-7

AUSTRIAN DEATH MACHINE to release "Jingle All the Way"; available digitally and on limited 7" vinyl

The one and only Austrian Death Machine spent some time in the studio recently, mostly to lift weights, but also to record a few new songs. The songs are based on the ultimate holiday movie, Jingle All the Way, which stars Ahhnold, of course! The songs are a regaling tale of the pursuit of a one "Turbo Man" doll, sung by Tim Lambesis and Ahhnold.

The digital version of Jingle All the Way will be available for download wherever downloads are sold as of December 6th, 2011 and the limited 7" vinyl single will be available shortly thereafter and can be pre-ordered now. This piece of vinyl will be the perfect stocking-stuffer for the most brutal of friends and family. Ahhnold only asks that the vinyl not be gifted to "puny wimps" or "girly men".

• 1 month later...