Popmarket's Black Friday schedule (hourly deals)

There are some pretty good sales today in the sony employee sales section of the site. They are charging for shipping but you can use the facebook10 code still. The pearl jam set may have $20.00 shipping tacked on to it but it is still a pretty good deal. Here is the link:

http://www.popmarket.com/features/26591238

Dear PopMarket Customer,

This is regarding your PopMarket order (*******) for the Black Sabbath Vinyl Bundle.

Unfortunately we've been informed of an issue with the Black Sabbath bundle you purchased as part of our Black Friday sale. At PopMarket.com, we aim to provide amazing deals on amazing music. Sometimes we work with third party manufacturers directly to do this, as is the case with the Black Sabbath bundle you purchased.

As part of this bundle, PopMarket customers were offered the "Master of Reality" LP from this third party manufacturer. Unfortunately, there was an issue during their manufacturing process and the title is not available at this time. We sincerely apologize for this. We were not informed of the issue until after our sale.

To accommodate you, we'd like to offer you a substitute bundle that would include Black Sabbath's classic 2nd album Paranoid LP as a replacement for the unavailable Master of Reality LP. In addition, the manufacturer is offering you a Remastered CD single of Paranoid and Iron Man.

If you would not like the substitution and would prefer us to cancel and refund your order, please visit http://www.popmarket.com/contact/new and let us know via this form by December 16th, 2011. If you would like to receive the bundle with the substitutes, you don't have to do anything.

Regardless of how you decide, we would also like to offer you a 20% off coupon for any future PopMarket.com purchases. It's good for a one time use and expires on 1/31/2012 at 11:59PM Eastern Time:

Nice of them to make it up to us

I actually ordered the Sabbath bundle right when it went up and noticed it said "sold out/back ordered" in my order notes so I emailed and asked for a refund. Wish I waited one extra day. Oh well, I guess they can always reverse it and I can still get em.

Sucks that the issue was with Master of Reality. Love that album so damn much. I still have one of my early pressings but it's in pretty rough shape.