TBS - Tell All Your Friends test press

idreamofpunk

I'm taking offers on this. Send me a PM, and we'll see if I get enough on it. I don't want to sell it, and really, it's also up to my wife if the amount is enough to let it go. some of these records mean a lot to more than just me, y'know?

Kind of want the It's Great To Be Alive Fake Problems test that S1D is auctioning and want money for that. So yeah.

Send offers, and we'll see where things go.

Which pressing is it from?

Unfortunately, it's a later pressing. Just checked the matrix numbers and my 1st press on grey has a different matrix numbers. SO it's probably from the later press with the regular jacket and the cd cover.

Haha my Tell All Your Friends test press was definitely the most money I ever spent on a record! I justified it by telling myself I bought the CD version three times since it was released in 2002 so if I haven't grown out of it by now I never will!

Yeah, I still have and will retain my first pressing copy of the album on grey (rarest color, /210). I've had a first pressing since it came out (originally had the light blue one). It's not that I've grown out of the album, I just want some other things and felt this could be utilized in that way.