WTB: The Ataris - Anywhere But Here

SeeMoreGlass

Alright guys, I have been looking for this record for forever now and every time it comes up on ebay I never have the cash..

If you are willing to sell this, please hit me up with a price

I've been looking for this too. Good thinking making a post about it.

Thanks man, I don't know why it is so damn hard to get a hold of...I really want to get it before Graveyard of the Atlantic comes out

Does that even have a release date yet? My friend dragged me to a show that Kris did solo a few years ago that was supposed to help fund the new record. Still hasnt come out yet. This was about 4 years ago.

as far as I know it is supposed to come out in the spring

It is definetly one of my most anticipated releases of next year if it does come out. I loved the 7" they did a while ago...

I went to see them last year in Akron Ohio with Louis from Gasoline Heart, probably one of the coolest shows I've been to in a while

Alright guys, I have been looking for this record for forever now and every time it comes up on ebay I never have the cash..

If you are willing to sell this, please hit me up with a price

I have a copy I'll let go, if anyone wants this. Not looking for a fortune (aka ebay price)

I'm interested, but I want to wait and see if the guy who created this thread wants it first.