SATURDAY: TJR 10-YEAR ANNIVERSARY SHOW

well everyone, its official: TJR is now 10 years old!!! i'm not going to write out a huge thing cause i just did on the FB page. but thanks to anyone on here who has helped out/supported/been in a band i booked or put out a record for.

anyway, onward and upwards!! 2012 is going to be insane!! new LP from Furnace, second press of Weak Teeth's What A Plague You Are (first release i've ever put out that i didn't just let go out of print...), 10 Year Anniversary Comp with unreleased/oop goodies and silk screened packaging, and possibly the biggest thing we've ever tried to tackle: huge 2xLP discography from an awesome Boston band from the late90s/early00s that will be released with the help from Willowtree Records, Teeth Like Swords, and All About Records!!

also, mark you calender now!! May 12th at AS220 in Providence we are havinga 10 year anniversary show!! confirmed as of right now are: Another Dead Juliet reunion, Pretty Faces reunion, Now Denial, Furnace, and Weak Teeth. more will be confirmed soon!!

thanks again for all your support and love!

so, the 10 year compilation lp is coming along swimmingly. it will officially have unreleased songs from Saint Jude, A Fine Boat That Coffin, Yavinfive, Jesuscentric, and The Defeat. There will be more fun stuff on it too. hell, Pretty Faces might even dust something new off for this....

• 2 weeks later...

so, i decided i really need to make some room/money for all the stuff i have planned this year (new Furnace LP, 10 year Anniversary LP, 10 year Anniversary show with reunions from Another Dead Juliet, Pretty Faces, Saint Jude, and more: with 10 year posters, shirts, and more). so because of that, i just made all TJR show, the awesome Upper Hand Art Tor Head shirt, and all silk screen posters 30% off!!! go get some awesome stuff and thanks for your support!!

• 2 weeks later...

damn, stuff just keeps rolling right along: getting the "surprise" discography release tracks in order (All About Records, Willowtree Records, and Teeth Like Swords know what's up); getting ready for the weak teeth repress, getting everything together for the 10year show (May 12th); getting ready for the new Furnace; and getting tracks in order for the 10 year comp....damn its gonna be a busy year...please, if you can, help out by going to the webstore and maybe buying something. every dollar helps get all this stuff done...

• 2 months later...

thought i'd give this a bump. we've decided to turn the 10-year comp into a 7". it will have unreleased stuff from Saint Jude & A Fine Boat That Coffin, as well a rare Pretty Faces track, and re-mastered/live Now Denial joint. it will have silk screened packaging designed by providence's infamous Scoots.

we will also have limited shirts designed by Righteous Indignation and silk screened posters designed by Micro Press.

here's all the dets on the show:

Saturday May 12th

doors at 7pm $8

@ AS220

115 Empire St

Providence, RI

Saint Jude

Another Dead Juliet

Hulk Out

Pretty Faces

Now Denial

Furnace