Looking to sell whole collection! Approx. 500 recs

urethrafranklin

Ok, I probably sent out 12 copies of the list thusfar. Once you're all done looking it over, shoot me an offer (+ shipping if necessary).

For those in Los Angeles or the Bay Area, shipping will not be necessary.

Also, I have hit up Titus, and his email responses have been slow or totally unresponsive. He had first crack actually.

unresponsive? i have no emails pending in my inbox. So everything i recieved should have been responded to. I was a little slow in responding the last couple weeks because of the holidays, and it being really busy and me being closed. But now things are back on track.

Sorry if this sounds rude, but i have no idea who you are. Im currently talking with about 8 different people about their collections, but everyone should be responded to. Who are you? and if you can email me your last response, i can make sure i get back to you. Ive been hearing that my emails are hitting peoples spam boxes lately, so maybe check that?

nebermind. i just read the first post in the thread and see your email is jared gampel, so now i know who you are.........i sent an offer on the collection about a week ago. I havent heard back, so i thought either you were mulling it over, or just flat out wasnt the price you were looking for and going to pass. (sometimes people get insulted if i dont offer enough and dont even bother to return an email saying "no thanks ill pass")

ill resend the offer here and see if you get it.