Huge Problem with FBR Webstore

So, I guess I'll start this off with, in case anybody is interested, the Panic at the Disco/Fun. 7" seems to be back in stock (at least I thought it was out of stock) at the FBR webstore

http://store.fueledbyramen.com/store/show/LJV3J

So I figured I'd try and place an order for 2 of them in hopes of trying to get each of the covers at random. ANYWAYS, so I tried placing an order about 7 or 8 different times, each time the webstore either said that I had a mess up with the zip code and the street address and that I should try again. Other times, it just said that I had a problem in the webstore and that I should try again. So I figured I'd just give it a rest and try again later... Then, a few minutes later, I checked my bank account, and they charged me for each one of those times that I tried to place an order. So two 7"s + shipping per order came out to $18.95/order X 8 of those orders, and I am out $151.60. Obviously, I am pretty furious about this... I sent them an email and I tried calling the number listed next to the purchase on my bank account and left a voicemail message with Dan. Anyways, this has been an insane 15 minutes and I'd really like my money back and not to receive 16 Panic/fun 7"s... This has been ridiculous...