Meshuggah represses

Contacted Nuclear Blast, this was their answer: "yes it´s in planning, but it can still last. We have no date at the moment."

I advise everyone of you to contact them too. They repressed couple of hundred of copies of Contradictions Collapse (which is great pressing btw), but it still hasnt sold out yet for some reason at NB store. All the other albums sell for hundreds of dollars in ebay now. I have a gut feeling that they need some extra reassurance that these albums are really wanted.

You can contact them here: http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/contact/index.html

I picked up the Contradictions Collapse & None on orange a few months back. Ended up paying for shipping twice.. first for the initial order and then to FedEx (NB.de decided that was the most affordable..?), PLUS almost double for customs because they wrote up the full amount. Long story short, most dough I've paid for a record in while. Still worth it.

Anyhoo..

Obzen is still available for 16 on the US site. Red Transparent /2000

http://store.nuclearblastusa.com/Item/Meshuggah_-_obZen_-Ltd._Red_Vinyl-/28611

I have all three - Chaosphere, Nothing and Destroy Erase Improve. Bought them couple of years ago, new. But since they are so rare (333 copies of each), I rarely listen to them :) Night of The Vinyl Dead records are very expensive, even if they are just released.

Nice.

How much did those sell for when you bought it new?