PO: HICKEY "VARIOUS STATES OF DISREPAIR" 2XLP

The Hickey 2xLP is done! Orders will begin shipping tomorrow. If you're local feel free to stop by starting tomorrow to pick up your records! There were a few unintential rarities made as well. LP #1 ending up being split pretty evenly between clear red vinyl and opaque red vinyl and then there were three copies with some amazing black swirls in it. Swirl copies are spoken for! Sorry about that. If you ordered two or more copies on red we'll try to get you one of each type. Not a gaurantee but we'll try! Thanks again for all your patience!

[image]

• 2 weeks later...

Got through most of the orders this week. Will pick up again next week. I will post in here when all the orders have been filled so please hold off on emails until then if you're wondering where yours is. There were an unbelievable amount of orders and it's just me getting through them so it's taking a little while. There isn't a reason under the sun that it won't be totally done by the end of next week though. Anyway, thanks again for your patience if you're still waiting!

Being a longtime fan, this shit made my fucking year! I don't have to get up and flip the seven inch every two songs, no more bong spillage :P The patch made the package. Any chance we can mail order for the rest?

Thanks for the time you put into putting this out!

PS-the Fucboyz surprise was a special treat.

Being a longtime fan, this shit made my fucking year! I don't have to get up and flip the seven inch every two songs, no more bong spillage :P The patch made the package. Any chance we can mail order for the rest?

Thanks for the time you put into putting this out!

PS-the Fucboyz surprise was a special treat.

So glad you like it. I'm confused though. Are you saying you didn't get a patch?

Just got home from work to this, so stoked to finally be able to spin it.. It sounds fucking tight, well worth the wait. Both of my copies are opaque and my disc one even has some black swirl in it, although I'm not sure how common that was throughout the run. Special thanks to 1-2-3-4 for putting this out!

[image]

[image]

[image]

Yes. All orders have been shipped. Even those made this weekend. We don't update the status in our webstore which is confusing I know. If you're in the US, tracking info is in your paypal account. They should have sent you an email about it the minute we shipped it. If not, make sure they have your most current email address.