I like BRAND NEW

swisherprice

I will get flamed but I hate dislike when people throw the word need around so aimlessly. In before the gtfo, stfu, etc. Not trying to crap on your thread idk why I am even posting. Just a pet peeve.

Good luck with finding the records you want.

I get what you're saying, but its used here (and most places) in the context of "need to complete the collection", as they are necessary components. That being said, plenty of people seem to suggest they need records to survive, which in most cases is a far from the truth.

I will get flamed but I hate dislike when people throw the word need around so aimlessly. In before the gtfo, stfu, etc. Not trying to crap on your thread idk why I am even posting. Just a pet peeve.

Good luck with finding the records you want.

I get what you're saying, but its used here (and most places) in the context of "need to complete the collection", as they are necessary components. That being said, plenty of people seem to suggest they need records to survive, which in most cases is a far from the truth.

Yeah very good point. Also meant it as a stupid blanket statement that I often catch myself saying oh I need that and that and that, when majority of us are surrounded by stuff we don't need. I digress, anyway good luck with the sale. What I have Brand New wise you seem to already have.

I won't clutter this guys thread anymore as I was rude enough.