Bodyjar No Touch Red on Vinyl

Also IMO this is the finest Aussie punk rock album ever. And it's fantastic to see it finally get a vinyl release. With the larger artwork you notice the snakeskin background on the cover a lot better. Top release

Totally agree. I was so stoked this got a vinyl release finally. I couldnt get my order in quick enough.

btw the pressing is out of 300 total. 200 red, 100 black.

Awesome! I'll grab the black ASAP.

Also, for those international, don't forget the US dollar is pathetic, and you have that silly $9 security fee.

It's a great album, though honestly this press sounds to me like it's a direct digital transfer.

I'm betting Paal is stoked.

Hell yes!! :) I'v been trying to order this, but it's been not available to the EU for some reason untill it went up. Also emailed them about it, but no reply yet. So hopefully soon I can order this :)

have you tried [email protected]? ive emailed them a couple of times before and they've always got back to me really quickly.

Hell yes!! :) I'v been trying to order this, but it's been not available to the EU for some reason untill it went up. Also emailed them about it, but no reply yet. So hopefully soon I can order this :)

have you tried [email protected]? ive emailed them a couple of times before and they've always got back to me really quickly.

I just got a reply. Shipping for one lp $45 and 2 $75... I like Bodyjar a lot, but that's a little too expensive for me :(

I just got a reply. Shipping for one lp $45 and 2 $75... I like Bodyjar a lot, but that's a little too expensive for me :(

I assume thats the inclusive price not shipping alone, but yeah, unfortunately theres no surprises there. Australia Post is horrendously expensive to send vinyl overseas.

I assume thats the inclusive price not shipping alone, but yeah, unfortunately theres no surprises there. Australia Post is horrendously expensive to send vinyl overseas.

yes it is, i misread it in my email. that's allready a little better but still a lot..... i will think about it..