Wanted: Deja Entendu, Sic Gloria 7".......

fschoenleber10

you could gladly have my soul. and 5000 if I somehow acquire that amount of money.

Ha...well good luck. Try posting in deadformat, too. I did the same thing you are now, but I got the buy through DF--posted a WTB thread for all 3 of the early BN 7"s and a dude from the UK sold them to me all together. I was in shock I got such a quick reply. But wait around...if you've got the cash, they'll show up. Although it might take a while for jude law, and idk about the safety split, I haven't searched for it personally.

good luck, though! And shoot me a PM when you get that 5k, of course.

I'm so envious of you owning that. I went on a spending spree and bought almost everything, I just picked up the quiet things 7" from discogs. Jude Law and the split would be a dream come true. thanks for the luck, im gunna need it.

Did you get the green or red quiet things, out of curiosity?

And are you trying to do a complete collection, variants included? Because about 13 or so copies of devil/god will run you quite a tally given their prices now.

And if you don't have any luck on here after at least a couple weeks, then shoot me a PM with an offer for jude law. I'm not really looking to sell, so I probably value the record for more than it's worth, but obviously everyone has his price.

Yeah, the only thing stopping me from a Brand New collection is TDAG. If I foun some people selling different copies for a decent price, I'd attempt it, though. Good luck finding this stuff. I've got a Deja second press, but it'd take a pretty good offer for me to let it go.

I want to get one of everything then go for varients. I feel like finding the split is gunna be the hardest. I haven't seen it anywhere.

ha...well, I'm pretty sure I've seen it go on ebay at least once, but like I said I haven't ever been searching for it. That's only as a CD, right? I don't think it was too ridiculously expensive, either. They were selling it along with the YFW DVD which I scored for $10 shipped because the genius can't spell favorite.

And if I can do without something in my BN collection, that'd be it--not a fan of the am i wrong cover...and I like moshi, but considering their catalog, it's probably one of my least favorite songs of theirs. And I honestly have never listened to the safety tracks...still on my to-do list.

I'm pretty sure they have it on a 7". The holiday ep is just cd that's the only cd I do want. I love Moshi it's one of my favorites. I got the Jesus Christ single like 2 weeks ago off eBay. Idk what it is about singles. Like I want Sic Gloria and Jude Law before I get déjà.

For Jude Law keep an eye on ebay.co.uk. I noticed they seem to go for less on there (I got mine for under $100 last year). Not really sure why that is but popsike seems to back me up.

http://www.popsike.com/php/quicksearch.p....umbs=& currsel=

Maybe they didn't make them an international listing?

I am lucky to have every variant of TDAG and the YFW reissue. Part of me wants to get a full collection. I think that even though I have the majority of things number wise, it'd be a total pain to get every variant of everything that they have released. The other problem I have is that I might be moving across the Atlantic Ocean, and bringing all of my records with me might be a real pain if I had every variant. (It would already be a pain now!)