pink small brown bike trade?

skumbucket

i spent two hours going through my pm's and i couldn't find anything about a small brown bike "the river bed" LP on pink trade...although i remember discussing such a trade with someone.

anyone remember being in on that? i have a feeling it was someone that wasn't from north america. i'd like to know because apparently i ordered another copy from no idea on the assumption that the trade was going ahead. so if i forgot to send a record out i'd feel bad enough...but if it didn't i also have an extra copy that i'm going to have to get rid of.

sorry jeff/bench/ben, i wasn't sure if this should go here or in the trade/sale thread.

im selling a Dead Reckoning lp from the first press (on pink/yellow out of 200) on ebay right now if any you sbb kids are interested. heres the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/SMALL-BROWN-BIKE-rare-LP-Hot-Water-Music-alkaline-trio_W0QQitemZ270199891268QQihZ017QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem