Dr. Strange

nyhi

They're still around and there are deals to be found, especially in the dollar section. I just picked up a couple records for a dollar each with FREE shipping. Unreal.

Anyway, check it out if you remember Dr. Strange records and you're into cheap stuff.

Cool.

http://www.drstrange.com/products/sale.php

I was not happy with their customer service. What they don't always say is that what you order may not be in their hands, it might still have to go through distributors before them, which is why they never tell you when you'll get your package. They also weigh out the packages, which I think is cool, but they need to let you know this before you place an order and get charged $25 bucks for some creepers and records. I ordered some shoes from them and I paid for express mail so I could get them within a week or so. Ordered them on a Wednesday. The next Friday, they still still had not shipped, because they had problems with TUK. I told them I needed them the next week, and they said I had to wait. I asked for a refund of the shoes, but they said only store credit. Turned into a huge issue, got my credit card company involved, and when I told them that they finally backed down and gave me a refund. Let me know hows your order goes though cuz I really want the records I was ordering!

I don't know. They got it for me from one of the bins behind the counter. It's still on the site, and Bill told me once that they remove items from the site when they sell them, so they may have more. They have also "found" several copies of the VGS - Dogpile 7" on gold recently.

Thanks, I'll stop by there and have a "look-see".

• 2 weeks later...