ipad users - flash apps?

Hey there.

I recently got one of these goddamn things. I know there are a few different paid apps for using flash - does anybody here use them? I really only want to be able to watch the John Daily and Colbert Nation. I guess none of them are perfect, but I'll settle for pretty good.

I don't anything that involves Flash, so I don't really know. I'd Google around.

The app Splashtop which allows you to connect to your PC ala VNC or Remote Desktop works really well and transfers sound. You can actually watch HD video with it, which is pretty wild. Might be something to consider if you can't find the true answer that you're looking for.

I guess they all have quirks because they involve various forms of server-side computer voodoo. I've found a lot of older reviews and stuff, but I'm curious if anybody here has used anything recently that was satisfying. I'm afraid to go with the more in depth reviews I see because some of them are a few months old and I see a lot of app store reviews that day they worked fine before the updates.