Pinkerton Thugs info...

Brand new split 7" with Ducky Boys. (anyone remember the one from 98?) Two brand new killer fucking tracks from both bands. Available exclusively on tour starting mid June, and in July via Cobraside Distribution.

Pain And The Pinkerton Thugs is being pressed for June as well for a tour exclusive and available to retail via Cobraside in July.

The CD format of Pain and Pinkerton Thugs will include 6 bonus tracks from their debut 7" "Life Liberty and Pursuit of Shit"

A few other tour exclusive records will be available only on tour and not presed again. Only doing a 100 press of a tour only 7"

Pinkerton Thugs new full length will be out in the Fall of this year, and then they hit the road again.

Full tour dates will posted April 17th. They are playing pretty much everywhere. June-late July with The Scarred, and select dates with Violent Affair, and then solo July 28th to August 9th.

Lot's of new merch! Pinkerton Thugs are back and planning on staying for a very long time to come

I always thought more bands that were still around or got back together should do another split with a band they already did a split with 10+ years down the road.

Not quite sure what that's implying?

But both are fantastic bands, they're good friends, to the point of almost being family, they're from the same scene, they did a regional tour together, they are touring again together. They both have great new tracks/albums. They are both active, and in my opinion two of the best New England bands to come out.

So yeah I think that it is a great idea. Wasn't my idea, but I am really stoked to put it out, and the songs are the best I've heard in a very long time.

Pinkerton Thugs was one the best street punk bands of the late 90s. I kinda doubt that they're tight like they were especially with Micah not re-joining the band. I guess he really fell in love with that folk thing he's doing now. But I'm still interested to hear the new era PT.

• 5 months later...