FS/FT - Set Prices and Offers Taken...

I will be going through my list looking for more to sell so don't get caught slipping. All of this is negotiable within reason, so if you are interested in things PM me so we can get me paid. ;)

Wants:
* Boris, The Vindictives, Screeching Weasel, and Thee Oh Sees stuff I don't have.
* Cult Ritual 3rd demo tape.
* Any old school punk/hardcore stuff I don't have.
* Jazz/psych/avant/funk/afro-beat/garage stuff.

Set Prices/Offers:
Set prices are ppd with delivery confirmation within the US and I do accept Paypal. If outside the US, drop me a line via PM for a ppd quote.

7":
$5ppd:
* A Life Once Lost - The Fourth Plague Flies EP - Deathwish (2003) - Green - 1st Press - Ltd to 400
* Anchor Arms - Milligrams EP - Fail Safe (2008)
* Hawks and Doves - Hush Money - No Idea (2008) - Blue - Single - 1st Press - Fest 7 Press - Ltd to 200
* In the Red/Anchor Down/Bastards of Young/Drunken Boat - Split 7" - Suburban Home (2009) - 1st Press - Ltd to 175/700
* U.S. Bombs - Isolated Ones EP - TKO/Hellcat (1999) - (x4)

$10ppd:
* Hot Water Music - Live In Chicago #3 EP - No Idea (2010) - Yellow - 1st Press - Ltd to 1000

10", 12":
$10ppd:
* A Life Once Lost - Iron Gag - Ferret/Suburban Home (2008) - Red w/Black Splatter - 1st Press - Ltd to 700
* A Wilhelm Scream - A Wilhelm Scream EP - Paper and Plastik (2010) - Green w/Black Splatter - Side 2 Inside-Out - 1st Press - Ltd to 333
* Barry, Tim - Manchester - Suburban Home (2008) - Brown/Black half and half - 2nd Press - Ltd to 1000
* Caleb Lionheart - Think Hardcore, Play Pop Punk EP - Farewell Party (2008) - 1st Press - One-Sided - Ltd to 122
* Crime In Stereo - Selective Wreckage - Bridge 9 (2008) - Black w/Gold and White Splatter - 1st Press - Ltd to 1000 - w/CD
* Fake Problems - It's Great To Be Alive - Side One Dummy (2009) - Pink - 1st Press - Ltd to 700
* Honor System, The - Rise and Run - I Hate Punk Rock (2003) - 1st Press - White - Ltd to 100
* Hoods - The King Is Dead - Eulogy/Twelve Gauge (2005) - Green w/Black Splatter
* Low - Drums and Guns - Sub Pop (2007) - comes with the "Hatchet" 7"
* Nobodys - The Smell of Victory - Hopeless (1997) - Sealed
* Souvenirs Young America/City of Ships - Split 12" - Perpetual Motion Machine (2008) - 180 Gram - 1st Press - Ltd to 300 - Ltd #65/300
* Spits, The - The Spits V - In the Red (2011) - Sealed - comes with poster
* XBXRX - "Sixth In Sixes" LP (180 gram, sealed)
* Zoroaster - Zoroaster EP - Kreation (2007) - White w/Gray and Black Splatter
* Zoroaster - Zoroaster EP - Kreation (2007) - White/Gray Swirl

$12ppd:
* Screeching Weasel - Television City Dream - Fat Wreck (1998) - Red - 2010 RI - Ltd to 300
* Silver Apples - Silver Apples - Universal Music (1968) - 180 Gram - Virgin Vinyl - 2009 RI (Amazing homemade electronic oscillator/synth and drums duo...don't know Silver Apples? You'd be cooler if you did... cool.gif)

$Offers:
Nada at the moment...but shoot me offers on the stuff listed if you don't like the prices.

• 3 weeks later...