Remember that Catalyst drama?

For your enjoyment, dynamitekid:

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=66907

ETR:

Hey Chad,my label got approved for a vinyl re-issue of catalyst from universal and I know wanted to re-issue it yourself at some point so I wanted to run the idea of making you guys a tour variant so you can make some money. I emailed toni at CEG so we can try and work something out that benefits both of us.Please try to get them to respond to me about it. Thanks so much,Enjoy Tour!

Chad:

You get approved then you ask me? No thanks. I've been trying to release that through my friends label. Bull shit. I would have told you no. Thanks for grabbing my record without our approval. We will not support it

ETR:

we didnt do anything yet other than ask for approval from them. We got"preliminary"approval today which took 6 months of running through hoops. First thing i did was contact you/management cause i read you have been trying to do this but had issues with dealing with universal. I am 10+ year fan and in no way am trying to do anything behind you back. Which is why I contacted you. can you send me an email or dm so we can hopefully work out something that works for all of us. Not trying to be shady at all

Chad:

If you are a random label and rerelease one of our old records without our consent then ask us to help out we will tell you to suck it!

Chad:

I think you are getting my tweets later. You should have asked us before even asking them. I heard about you doing this with other drive thru bands. Just email me.

ETR:

will do, I sent the last one to toni because its not specified who reps you guys. Anyone in particular i should send it to? universal and every major gives everyone the runaround. It took me 6 months of persistence to even get an answer and now you basically told me to go fuck myself when ive done nothing and made a point to contact you asap once i got an answer from them. 100% understand that its your band and your music but please understand im a fan of 10+ years and am not trying to be shady