PO: Lawnmower Deth and Metal Duck Ltd Reissues!

Our Lawnmower Deth / Metal Duck reissues now up in our store to order...

The thrash classics are available again! For the first time in over 20 years, we’re super happy and excited to make the legendary R.K.T. Records releases by LAWNMOWER DETH and METAL DUCK available again! In association with RKT and both bands, we are simultaneously releasing both the 1989 LAWNMOWER DETH / METAL DUCK “Mower Liberation front / Quack Em All “ split and METAL DUCK’s 1990 “Auto Ducko Destructo Mondo” album, both on LP and CD – the first time they’ve been available in 2 decades! These releases have a special place in my heart as these two bands were my gateway into the underground scene being the first two demos I ever bought, the first two bands I started to write to and the first two bands I ever interviewed for my fanzine I used to do, 25 years ago!!

“MOWER LIBERATION FRONT/ QUACK EM ALL” is available on limited edition coloured vinyl LP and features the original album artwork, plus inner sleeve, plus separate insert with liner notes from both Mr Flymo of Lawnmower Deth and Dave from Metal Duck, as well as many unseen photos and memorabilia from the bands personal collections. The CD version features all this plus 22 bonus tracks – making 46 tracks in total – including the legendary LAWNMOWER DETH “Mowdeer” demo and METAL DUCK “Quackcore 87” demos, plus Lawnmower Deth live tracks recorded at Nottingham Trent Poly in 1990.

All copies of either the LP or CD bought will come with a bonus mailorder only DVD if ordered directly from us, featuring a LAWNMOWER DETH live show recorded DIY style on a camcorder at Nottingham Rock in November 1990. This DVD is extremely limited and will only be included on initial orders, whilst stocks last!

“AUTO DUCKO DESTRUCTO MONDO” was the first METAL DUCK recordings to feature Andy (Ex ELECTRO HIPPIES) when he joined the band, and is available on limited edition coloured vinyl LP which features the original album artwork. The CD version features an additional 20 bonus tracks – making 32 tracks in total – including the “Drunk And A Flirt” demos, studio outtakes plus live tracks recorded at Nottingham Trent Poly in 1990.

All copies of either the LP or CD bought will come with a bonus mailorder only DVD if ordered directly from us at Boss Tuneage, featuring a METAL DUCK live show recorded DIY style on a camcorder at Bolton in 1991. This DVD is extremely limited and will only be included on initial orders, while stocks last!

http://bosstuneage.bigcartel.com/artist/lawnmower-deth

OTHER NEW STUFF IN OUR STORE

GRIPPER / VICIOUS RUMOUR - SPLIT 12" LP on SICK WORLD RECORDS

Handnumered Coloured Vinyl / 300, split of these two great New Zealand bands - GRIPPER feature Neil Singleton (ex TRENCH FEVER and DESTRUCTORS) ...

plus lots of new CD restocks from the awesome Japanese label Waterslide ..

http://bosstuneage.bigcartel.com/category/waterslide-records-releases